Foremost is ADARC’s partnership with The Rockefeller University, our affiliate institution, whose scientists have achieved numerous biomedical breakthroughs over the last century. ADARC faculty work closely with Rockefeller colleagues to advance understanding of the function of HIV and ways the body’s immune system might be harnessed to control it. Rockefeller University’s acclaimed clinical research hospital provides a vital platform for testing basic research findings developed in ADARC’s labs. This partnership maximizes opportunities for innovation and accelerates the research timeline.
Other key collaborators include:
- Academia Sinica
- The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences/Peking Union Medical College
- The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
- The Foundation for AIDS Research (amfAR)
- Ichor Medical Systems, Inc.
- International AIDS Vaccine Initiative (IAVI)
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Tai Med Biologics, Inc.
- The National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Tulane National Primate Research Center
- The University of Hong Kong
- Yunnan AIDS Initiative