1. You may freely browse and download material from the website. Downloaded materials, whether partial or complete, may be used by you for personal, non-commercial use. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of the Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center (ADARC). All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials from the website must be retained.
2. You should assume that all contents of the website are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein and without the express written permission of ADARC. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any ADARC copyright, trademark or other proprietary right.
3. All brand or product names, logos and trademarks displayed on the website that are identified by ® or ™ or appearing in type form different from that of the surrounding text (collectively, the "Trademarks") are registered or unregistered trademarks owned by or licensed to ADARC, unless otherwise identified as being owned by another entity. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right, either express or implied, under any patent or Trademark of ADARC or any third party. No use of any Trademark may be made without the prior written authorization of ADARC, except to identify the product or services of the company.
5. Each person assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from use of the website. IN NO EVENT SHALL ADARC, OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS OR JOINT VENTURERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE HEIRS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT), PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE EXISTENCE OR USE OF THE WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ADARC OR ANY OF THE OTHER ENTITIES OR PERSONS LISTED ABOVE HAS BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. This includes damages to, or for viruses that may infect, your computer equipment. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the website is provided to you "AS IS" AND ADARC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE. ADARC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, CREATED BY LAW, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ADARC MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON A TIMELY BASIS, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE TIMELY OR ERROR-FREE. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
6. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, the website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information, and ADARC shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information. ADARC and any of our affiliates may use such information for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and further posting. Further, ADARC and any of our affiliates shall be free to use such information, including, but not limited to, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained therein, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such information.
7. This website may provide video content from other websites or entities and may link you to other websites on the Internet. We believe that the video content and our links from the website meet quality guidelines and linked websites are checked periodically for appropriate content. However, ADARC has not reviewed all of the websites that may be linked to the website and we are not responsible for the content of any videos or off-website pages or any other websites linked to the website. You linking to any other off-website pages or other websites is at your own risk. Please remember that such websites are not ADARC websites and the content on such websites could change without our knowledge. The opinions, claims, comments, or software contained in hyperlinked websites are those of the companies responsible for such websites and should not be attributed to ADARC in any manner. ADARC has not attempted to verify the truth or accuracy of any such opinion, claim or comment, nor do we endorse or support them. ADARC does not warrant, nor are we in any way responsible for, software on hyperlinked websites that are outside of our control.
8. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to the website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. ADARC will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing ADARC to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials. ADARC assumes no responsibility nor liability arising from the content of the website nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within the website.
9. ADARC reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the information or materials on the Site at any time without any prior notification.